JBFEM discusses business and finance issues that build a bridge between business/finance topics and emerging markets. JBFEM welcomes theoretical or empirical papers demonstrating how human behavior and technology in emerging markets affects business and finance activities. In analyzing phenomena, all articles may be submitted using qualitative and quantitative data from emerging market perspectives.
Focus and Scope
- Business Issues in Emerging Markets,
- Stock Market Researches in Emerging Markets,
- Inter-country Analysis of Business and Finance,
- Accounting Researches in Emerging Markets,
- Behavioral Finance and Accounting,
- Education Issues in Business and Finance
Peer Review Policy
Article that will be published in JBFEM carried out through "blind peer review" by considering two main aspects, namely: relevance and contribution of articles on the business and finance issues that build a bridge between business/finance topics and emerging markets. Editors and reviewers provide constructive feedback on the evaluation results to the author.
Review Process :
Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer-review process with the following stages:
- Editor performs a technical and administrative assessment of the submitted manuscript.
- Editor continues the manuscripts that passed the technical and administrative assessment for the blind review process. Manuscripts that do not pass technical and administrative judgments will be returned to the author with notes from editors (rejected or revision required).
- Reviewers review the script and make recommendations.
- Editor submits the results of the assessment and recommendation to the author along with the deadline for revision.
- Editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and can not be withdrawn.
- Before articles published, the editor send the article to copyediting section.
The editors will run plagiarism check using Turitin for each submitted manuscripts before sending to reviewers. If a manuscript has over 40% similarity based on the result of Turnitin check, JBFEM will send the manuscript back to the author to be revised.
JBFEM published online twice a year in May & November
ISSN: 2580-5568 (online)
ISSN: 2580-5576 (print)
Article Processing & Submission Charges
Every article submitted to JBFEM will not have any 'Article Processing Charges' and 'Article Submission Charges'. This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.
Open Access Policy
JBFEM provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JBFEM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.ssbrj.org.