THE PLACE OF PROGRAMMING IN THE STATE’S SOCIAL POLICY
In its multiple-meaning, the word “program “ is widely penetrating in the field of social life and is also understood as a list, index, notes (of theatre, concert performances, performed roles, and their performers, in radio and television broadcasts, of authors of reports, scientific conferences, and symposia), etc. Namely, the potential range of application of that term is the grounds for transferring its general meaning upon wider and wider fields of applicability, within which frames to define its aspect meaning and content. For the aims of our study, we determine the term “program” in the aspect of a particular public activity, what social activity is. We use the concept “social program” in this sense, which definition finds manifestation in several aspects: The social program is a perspective concept for the growth of wealth and development of social relations. Social programs appear to be special sections of the economic and social development plans (yearly or for a longer period) of the corresponding planning regions, districts, and municipalities.
Andreeva, M. (2001). Strategicheski menidzhmant, Varna, 2001 (Андреева, М. Стратегически мениджмънт, Варна, 2001).
Angelov, A. (1995). Osnovi na menidzhmanta. Sofiya, 1995 (Ангелов, А. Основи на мениджмънта. София, 1995).
Kamenov, K. (1999а). Menidzhmant, Veliko Tarnovo, 1999 (Каменов, К. Мениджмънт, Велико Търново, 1999).
Parashkevova, E. (2009). Vazmozhnosti za protsesno upravlenie na riska v publichniya sektor. Publichnata administratsiya - predizvikatelstva i perspektivi: Jubilee International Scientific Conference organized for the 10th anniversary of Public Administration Major, Sofia: IC UNWE, pp. 265-260, ISBN: 978-954-644-070-9 (Парашкевова, Е. (2009). Възможности за процесно управление на риска в публичния сектор. Публичната администрация - предизвикателства и перспективи: Юбилейна международна научна конференция по повод 10 години специалност публична администрация, София: ИК УНСС, стр. 265-260, ISBN: 978-954-644-070-9).
Parashkevova, E. (2015). Risk i proektno upravlenie. Razvitieto na balgarskata ikonomika - 25 godini mezhdu ochakvaniyata i realnostite: Proceedings of a Jubilee International Scientific Conference, Svishtov: Tsenov, pp. 525-529, ISBN: 978-954-23-1105-8 (Парашкевова, Е. (2015). Риск и проектно управление. Развитието на българската икономика - 25 години между очакванията и реалностите: Сборник доклади от юбилейна международна научна конференция, Свищов: АИ Ценов, стр. 525-529, ISBN: 978-954-23-1105-8).
Parashkevova, E. (2015a). Tselepolagane v publichniya sektor v R Bulgariya - problemi i resheniya. Evropeyski praktiki i natsionalni refleksii v planiraneto: International Jubilee Scientific and Practical Conference: Proceedings, Svishtov: Tsenov, pp. 63-65, ISBN: 978-954-23-1075-4 (Парашкевова, Е. (2015). Целеполагане в публичния сектор в Р България - проблеми и решения. Европейски практики и национални рефлексии в планирането: Международна юбилейна научно-практическа конференция: Сборник доклади, Свищов: АИ Ценов, стр. 63-65, ISBN: 978-954-23-1075-4).
Parashkevova, E. (2017). Problemi pri upravlenieto na riska v publichnite organizatsii. Novite realnosti v upravlenieto: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference organized for the 50th anniversary of the Department of Management and Administration (pp. 326 - 333). Varna: Science ans Economics - EU Varna, стр. 326 – 333, ISBN: 978-954-21-0947-1 (Парашкевова, Е. (2017). Проблеми при управлението на риска в публичните организации. Новите реалности в управлението: Сборник с доклади от юбилейна международна научна конференция по случай 50 години катедра "Управление и администрация", Варна: Наука и икономика - ИУ Варна, стр. 326 – 333, ISBN: 978-954-21-0947-1).
Semenets, N. Ya. (1999). Institut sotsialynoy zashtityi voennosluzhashtih v usloviyah sotsialynogo reformirovaniya. Dis. kand. sots. nauk. – Saratov, 1999 (Семенец, Н. Я. Институт социальной защитьi военнослужащих в условиях социального реформирования. Дис. канд. соц. наук. – Саратов, 1999).
Sistema za upravlenie na razvitieto na vaorazhenite sili, s. 13 (Система за управление на развитието на въоръжените сили, с. 13).
Terziev, V. (2013). Vazdeystvie na politikite na pazara na truda za osiguryavane na zaetost. Izdatelstvo „Dema Pres – Ruse“, 2013 (Терзиев, В. Въздействие на политиките на пазара на труда за осигуряване на заетост. Издателство „Дема Прес – Русе“, 2013).
Terziev, V. (2014). Vazmozhnosti za povishavane na efektivnostta na sotsialnata adaptatsiya na voennosluzheshti, osvobodeni ot voenna sluzhba. Izdatelstvo „Primaks“ – Ruse, 2014 (Терзиев, В. Възможности за повишаване на ефективността на социалната адаптация на военнослужещи, освободени от военна служба. Издателство „Примакс“ – Русе, 2014).
Copyright (c) 2020 SSBRN
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies RBAOS endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to RBAOS.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from RBAOS, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed RBAOScopyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an RBAOS, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employer’s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to RBAOS, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to RBAOS, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed RBAOS copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the RBAOS, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in RBAOS homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the RBAOS copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
RBAOS may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, RBAOS assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of SSBRN to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the SSBRN, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. SSBRN distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications